- 2+ years of experience;
- experience of successfully led projects on the base of chosen methodologies;
- successfully accomplished projects (please, reflect this in your resume giving the links to a store or to a web-page);
- experience with mobile projects;
- experience in multiple projects managing, the ability to set priorities;
- understanding of resource management and cooperation within the team principles;
- active practice of agile approaches in daily work (ICAgile, scrum.org, scrumalliance.org, pmi.org certificates);
- desire to work and grow within mobile project management;
- high level of English is a must;
- willingness and desire for a continuous development.
- You will be working on the most compelling products used by millions of people throughout the world every day;
- A high level of compensation and excellent opportunities for supplemental income (an extensive system of bonuses and product royalties);
- Professional growth – fully paid bookings for conferences and seminars in the country and abroad, company-paid certifications, specialized literature, in-house training;
- Extensive employment benefits – English language classes, gym membership, corporate gifts on special occasions;
- Comfortable work and living – downtown office, modern equipment, a comfortable office chair for everyone from day one, snacks and other niceties. Corporate parties, office events, poker games, and a lot of other perks.
Full time, flexible hours.