- 2+ years of experience;
- Knowledge of App Store Review Guidelines and iOS Human Interface Guidelines;
- Experience in testing mobile applications;
- Knowledge of UI testing methodologies;
- Knowledge of fundamental usability criteria;
- Command of English sufficient for reading technical documentation.
The following will be a plus
- Experience in testing Web and/or desktop applications;
- Knowledge of network technologies;
- Experience in working with bug tracking systems (redmine, jira, ClearQuest, bugzilla);
- Experience on the Unix console, basic commands.
- Power-user knowledge of mobile operating systems (iOS, Android);
- Basic differences between mobile OS versions (iOS versions, Android versions);
- Basic features of mobile devices;
- Application behavior in normal/abnormal situations.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be working on the most compelling products used by millions of people throughout the world every day;
- A high level of compensation and excellent opportunities for supplemental income (an extensive system of bonuses and product royalties);
- Professional growth – fully paid bookings for conferences and seminars in the country and abroad, company-paid certifications, specialized literature, in-house training;
- Extensive employment benefits – English language classes, gym membership, corporate gifts on special occasions;
- Comfortable work and living – downtown office, modern equipment, a comfortable office chair for everyone from day one, snacks and other niceties. Corporate parties, office events, poker games, and a lot of other perks.
Full time, flexible hours.