- 4 + years' experience in mobile development;
- Experience in UX testing, including interviewing, conducting focus groups, A/B testing;
- Persistent desire to improve products' quality, the abilities to set up a UX-process in our company and to work with analytics;
- Understanding of behaviour psychology, Engineering psychology education is desirable;
- A strong portfolio and relevant work experience are obligatory for candidate's consideration.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be working on the most compelling products used by millions of people throughout the world every day
- A high level of compensation and excellent opportunities for supplemental income (an extensive system of bonuses and product royalties);
- Professional growth – fully paid bookings for conferences and seminars in the country and abroad, company-paid certifications, specialized literature, in-house training;
- Extensive employment benefits – English language classes, gym membership, gymnasium rental across the street from the office, corporate gifts on special occasions;
- Comfortable work and living – downtown office, modern equipment, a comfortable office chair for everyone from day one, snacks and other niceties. Corporate parties, office events, poker games, and a lot of other perks;
- You get a good computer with a drawing tablet – guaranteed. A growing salary and corporate perks are included.
Full time, flexible hours.