iPhone Application Marketing
Apple's App Store is an exciting market to be on. With over 700,000 apps already available on the App Store developers and publishers shouldn't overestimate the technology, novelty, user interface, and strengths of the applications they plan to release. 1000s of apps are being released daily and publishers need to make sure that they have a well-thought out iPhone app marketing plan. The chances are high that even a brilliant application can go unnoticed without a scheme clarifying how to promote your iPhone app. The solution is to hire the Apalon iPhone marketing team to handle your iPhone app marketing campaign and strategy.
Cooperating with the Apalon company, publishers have an opportunity to promote iPhone app and thus reach top rankings. Apalon's unique social media marketing and SEO expertise along with the professional iPhone development experience makes the company the first true marketing vendor providing specialized iPhone app marketing services.
We eat our own cooking as well - if you scan the App Store now you can easily find a number of apps developed and promoted by Apalon. The company team is perfectly competent for successfully marketing your iPhone app. Our clients rank well in the App Store too with several apps hitting the bank of being in the TOP10 overall rankings. iPhone apps under our belt were featured by Apple, covered by CNNMoney, The Guardian, TechCrunch, Gizmodo, VentureBeat, MacWorld, PcWorld, TouchArcade, PocketGamer, IGN as well as dozens of other media and news sources.
As it was my first iPhone app I was very excited to launch Fit or Fugly. Being new to the market I realized that I needed some expert advice from a competent iPhone app marketing agency. I quickly built a solid working relationship with Apalon and I loved every minute I spent working with them. Apalon provided me with a clear and effective promotion plan to market my app and executed it perfectly. They were very informative and consulted on all marketing decisions, they answered all questions, and were very flexible with their marketing which really helped increase the awareness of the app. My app made the TOP50 in the App Store among 100,000 competitors and that I believe is largely down to Apalon and their sustained efforts aimed at my iPhone app promotion.
Ed Nash, Creator of Fit or Fugly
Apalon did a perfect job contributing to the Resistor in-house marketing efforts for the application called iGirl. Due to the offered iPhone app promotion service, it reached TOP10 of the overall chart in the USA within a month. Apalon has unique iPhone marketing experience and is always up-to-date on the latest iPhone news and market changes.
Tobias Batton, CEO, Resistor Productions LLC
iPhone App Marketing - Plans
CAPITALIZE ON INITIAL VISIBILITY IN APP STORE AND GET OUTSIDE TRAFFIC
Pre-launch: 3-5 business days *
Post-launch: 4-5 business days
1. Keywords research, localization and implementation
2. Reasonable feedback on AdHoc builds before launch
3. App description optimization
4. Selection, optimization and localization of screenshots provided by customer
5. Press Release optimization
6. Submission of the press release to wire service (additional fees apply for extended 3rd party options)
7. Submission of the press release/story to 300+ iPhone App reviews and technology news web sites **
8. Identification of relevant vertical industry media among 80,000 outlets and getting the story to them
9. Launch strategy consulting
10. Report upon completion
MAXIMUM EXPOSURE, ALL INCLUSIVE
Pre-launch: 5-7 business days *
Post-launch: 12-15 business days
1. Launch and positioning strategy consulting and adjustment including but not limited to icon, screenshots and other app promotion materials
2. Reasonable feedback on AdHoc builds before launch
3. App name and category consulting and placement
4. Keywords research, localization and implementation
5. App description creation/optimization
6. Selection, optimization and localization of screenshots provided by customer
7. Provision of a free account in proprietary App Messages system used to engage users to post reviews and ratings, cross-promote apps and deliver news to existing user base
8. Consulting on 3rd party analytic tools selection and implementation
9. Press Release creation/optimization
10. Submission of the press release to wire service. Extended release distribution by prMac, $19.75 credit included. For additional 3rd party distributions extra fees apply.
11. Submission of the press release/story to 300+ iPhone App reviews and technology news web sites**
12. Identification of relevant vertical industry media among 80,000 outlets and getting the story to them
13. Reaching out to YouTube reviewers, delivering information about the app
14. Social marketing (Facebook and Twitter announcements, forum threads creation, social bookmarking of the articles and blog posts)
15. Translation of the app description page to German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and French (additional languages available upon request at extra cost)
16. Analytics and ongoing adjustments on the App Store (screenshots, description tweaks etc)
17. Dedicated manager assigned to the account
18. Ongoing reporting
activities that can be added to any of the packages at extra cost:
1. Video trailer creation
2. Traffic generation to the application page in the App Store worldwide ***
3. Ad networks, ad mediators, ad partners, burst and support ad campaigns management
* For applications already available on Apple App Store, the majority of pre-launch marketing activities are accomplished along with post-launch activities.
** Published reviews are not guaranteed since independent reviewers cannot be influenced
*** Traffic is delivered worldwide (10,000 clicks) (USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, France etc) within 7 business days. Only select applications are qualified for this add-on option.
Contact us to order iPhone app marketing services.