- Mobile apps promotion (both iOS and Android): strategy development and implementation;
- Market research and audit. Marketing campaigns optimization;
- Taking new approach and using new methods in mobile apps promotion.
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, PR, IT; experience in mobile marketing would be an advantage;
- Understanding of the mobile industry;
- Basic knowledge of SEO/ASO is welcomed;
- Understanding and/or experience in the mobile advertising (mobile user acquisition) is welcomed;
- An active mobile user (iOS/Android);
- Ability to work in a team and goal-oriented;
- Drive for results;
- Desire to study and learn something new;
- Has to be responsible, proactive and have communicative and organizational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be working on the most compelling products used by millions of people throughout the world every day;
- A high level of compensation and excellent opportunities for supplemental income (an extensive system of bonuses and product royalties);
- Professional growth – fully paid bookings for conferences and seminars in the country and abroad, company-paid certifications, specialized literature, in-house training;
- Extensive employment benefits – Medical insurance, English language classes, gym membership, corporate gifts on special occasions;
- Comfortable work and living – downtown office, modern equipment, a comfortable office chair for everyone from day one, snacks and other niceties. Corporate parties, office events, poker games, and a lot of other perks.
Full time, flexible hours