- Experience in commercial development of iOS-applications (at least two years);
- Knowledge of Swift, Objective-C;
- Experience with Git, understanding the Gitflow principles;
- Ability to implement non-standard UI elements;
- Knowledge of design patterns and the ability to apply them;
- Good knowledge of XCode, Instruments and other tools;
- A desire to study and use new approaches and technologies;
- Ability to work with Cocoapods;
- Confident knowledge of UIKit, Foundation, GCD, CoreData, CoreAnimation, Realm.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be working on the most compelling products used by millions of people throughout the world every day;
- A high level of compensation and excellent opportunities for supplemental income (an extensive system of bonuses and product royalties);
- Professional growth – fully paid bookings for conferences and seminars in the country and abroad, company-paid certifications, specialized literature, in-house training;
- Extensive employment benefits – Medical insurance, English language classes, gym membership, corporate gifts on special occasions;
- Comfortable work and living – downtown office, modern equipment, a comfortable office chair for everyone from day one, snacks and other niceties. Corporate parties, office events, poker games, and a lot of other perks.
Full time, flexible hours.