We're looking for a PHP Developer.
- PHP: Symfony ½ or Laravel, Yii2, Zend Framework;
- Linux: nginx, apache, mysql, ssh-warrior, etc.;
- Databases: MySQL 5 (SQL, DB Engines, Indexes, Query optimization), NoSQL;
- Strong knowledge and application of Git;
- Knowledge of OOP principles.
The following skills would be an asset:
- Familiarity with TDD/BDD (PHPUnit, Behat, etc.);
- Experience with highload projects;
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Work on the most compelling products used by millions of people throughout the world every day;
- A high level of compensation and excellent opportunities for supplemental income (an extensive system of bonuses and product royalties);
- Professional growth – fully paid bookings for conferences and seminars in the country and abroad, company-paid certifications, specialized literature, in-house training;
- Extensive employment benefits – English language classes, fitness center membership, corporate gifts on special occasions;
- Comfortable work and living – downtown office, modern equipment, a comfortable office chair for everyone from day one, snacks and other niceties. Corporate parties, office events, poker games, and a lot of other perks.
Full time, flexible hours.